Wednesday 3 July 2013

Regiments Reina and Sevilla

The last couple of my Spanish line regiments completed.

First Reina, with the high and low porte pose as modelled by Front Rank which I really like:



Flags by GMB, as with the rest of the line to date:



 
I finished Sevilla a couple of weeks ago, from left-over figures. I never seem to be able to order exactly the right amount, and for some reason I have also ended up with a surplus of fourteen standard bearers and half a dozen drummers. I'm really not sure what I was thinking at the time I ordered them:


This now equates to twenty-one line and two light battalions completed, which should be more than enough for my gaming requirements:

 
 
 
Now I have to get started on the cavalry and artillery, plus a few units of the Guard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment