My favourite part of the project was definitely the sipahis, and I managed to complete five units comprising two Sipahi of the Porte contingents:
and three feudal sipahi units which can be seen in front of the red-coated Tufekcis to the left and in the background:
I also ended up with four units of Azabs, thanks to the generosity of Pete at TAG:
All things considered a very satisfying project, meant only to serve as a slight diversion from my French Napoleonic army slog but one which appears to have taken up the best part of nine months:
Four units of Janissaries = 96 figures
Four units of Azabs = 96 figures
Two units of Sipahis = 48 figures (including horses)
Three units of Feudal Sipahis = 72 figures (including horses)
Three units of Akinjis = 72 figures (including horses)
One unit of Delhis = 24 figures (including horses)
One unit of Tufekcis = 24 figures
Six artillery pieces and crew = 24 figures
Command figures = 18 figures (including horses)
All up, this means 474 individual figures, and 6 artillery pieces:
I was planning to get straight back on to the Napoleonic French after this but, yet again, have become distracted while sorting through the lead pile.
I'm already 36 figures into the new project and hope to have a few pictures posted soon.